· Men’s Health Urbanathlon is the ultimate endurance race series that uniquely incorporates city landmarks with urban obstacles, in NYC and San Francisco, and 20 international cities. Each year, Men’s Health advertisers are connected to active, affluent, performance-driven customers who are tested on endurance, strength, mobility, and pure toughness.
· Women’s Health’s RUN 10 FEED 10, the brand’s signature running event with a mission, was created in partnership with the FEED Foundation to help fight domestic hunger. For every 10K run in New York City, Chicago, or San Francisco, or at participating Fun Runs nationwide, participants instantly provide 10 meals for those going hungry in their local and surrounding neighborhoods.
· The Prevention R3 Summit, an immersive and engaging reader experience, brings the pages of the magazine to life for an interactive two-day event in Austin, TX each October. R3 brings the leading minds in health and wellness together for an experiential weekend that allows readers to Revive, Refresh, and Reinvent themselves through the latest health, nutrition, fitness, mind and body, and beauty breakthroughs.
· The Runner’s World Half & Festival takes place each fall in Rodale’s own backyard of Bethlehem, PA. The festival features a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and Hat Trick (5k, 10k, Half Marathon), and also includes races for kids, seminars, and live music. Runner’s World race courses allow participants to run through some of Bethlehem’s historic neighborhoods, two renowned colleges, Lehigh University and Moravian College, and the former Bethlehem Steel Complex.
· Bicycling’s Fall Classic is a family-friendly riding event with over 1,200 riders of all skill levels. Launched in 2011, the Fall Classic is headlined by a 90-mile Gran Fondo, as well as 50-, 25-, and 10-mile distances along scenic routes in Eastern Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley. In May 2014, Bicycling launched a Spring Classic in Morgan Hill, CA, featuring 90-, 60-, and 25-mile routes along some of the best routes in Northern California.